Sunday, June 20, 2010

Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, Uh Huh, Uh Huh

So, remember THIS?

Feast your eyes on this:

And this:


And, um, THIS:

And, well, this, this and THIS:



(Why, yes, I DID just break into dance in my garden. I have to give the neighbors SOMETHING to talk about!)

Happy Father's Day to all. Coop got a special breakfast and is out fishing with Jane at the moment. A special shout out to my Step-dad, Jerry, who continues to add love and fun to my life. (Two years and counting, Jerry! And they said it wouldn't last!)

4 comments:

deb said...

.....and you want to move...why?

deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said...

I know, right? Dang those kids and their pesky educational needs. Just think of the education they are getting from their own personal agricultural internship!

Susan said...

Wow! That is some garden!