Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, Uh Huh, Uh Huh

So, remember THIS?

Feast your eyes on this:

And this:


And, um, THIS:

And, well, this, this and THIS:



(Why, yes, I DID just break into dance in my garden. I have to give the neighbors SOMETHING to talk about!)

Happy Father's Day to all. Coop got a special breakfast and is out fishing with Jane at the moment. A special shout out to my Step-dad, Jerry, who continues to add love and fun to my life. (Two years and counting, Jerry! And they said it wouldn't last!)

Comments

deb said…
.....and you want to move...why?
deb said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb Matijevich said…
I know, right? Dang those kids and their pesky educational needs. Just think of the education they are getting from their own personal agricultural internship!
Susan said…
Wow! That is some garden!