Someone Has Too Much Time On Her Hands



Y'all.

I am SOOOOOOOOO tired. First there's the jet lag thing. Then there's the cat having a fur ball on my bed at 3:30 in the morning and then there's the entire clean-up effort that began at 5:30 after Jane discovered that the puppy had exploded all over my office during the night. (If you must visualize this, please just know that there is no way your imagination can come up with anything near as awful as the reality. Let us never speak of this again until we have the carpet in that room replaced.)

So, um, as I am wont to do in moments of extreme fatigue and/or stress, I seem to have sat firmly down in a pile of...silliness. Let us call this

Fun With Produce

and get on with things...

Our Lady of the Lake (of Cucumbers.)

I heart homegrown tomatoes.

Play Ball!

Nessy?

Nessy looking in a mirror?

Will Barb ever be serious?

Comments

Ei said…
Gosh I hope Barb doesn't get serious. That would warp my whole world. Some silly Barb is one of my most favorite things.
Candi said…
Oh - I am soooo jealous! Our cucumbers did not grow at all. Neither did the carrots. Or the canteloupe. We do have tomatoes - and for that I am thankful
Anonymous said…
Oh, I wish I had those cucumbers. I found a recipe for freezer pickles that I am dying to try.
smalltownme said…
I totally needed some cucumber silliness today. Thanks for making me laugh!
Miri said…
Mmm... cucumber salad. A little feta cheese, a lot of cubed cucumbers, a little balsamic vinegar and garlic. YUM!
Kathy Ireland said…
Jessie and I think you're weird.
Ann in NJ said…
Wow, I always thought it was zucchini that would take over the world, and instead it's cucumbers? Have you ever tried tzatiki? (not sure that's quite the right spelling). Yummy cucumber garlic dill yogurt sauce from the middle east. Makes a great dip or condiment.
Mary Ellen said…
I love a woman who, even when faced with puppy explosions, can play with her produce. THAT is real talent, let me tell you.
MadMad said…
OK, the dog thing got me because my you know what said my last pilot idea had too much poo. I'm like, "Too much poo? That's all my life is, POO. It is very sh*tty, this being a housewife."

But he's a guy. What does he know?
Unknown said…
LOL those are great. poor puppy, he was probably holding in the stress the whole time you were away and now he can relax and let it all out.
Mrs.Q said…
That's not Nessie looking into a mirror, it's Nessie with her cousin, the Ogopogo.

Was it Oscar Wilde who said that life is too important to be taken seriously?
Katie said…
Ah, the garden bounty!

And the weird turd shaped cuke...so bizarre!