Wallowing, Take 2

I promised I wouldn't wallow in self pity anymore, didn't I? Like a few short HOURS ago, didn't I write that on this very blog?

Only, Monday I had to have another shot in my eye and, Dudes?

I know of no other fitting response.

However, I am now done with the wallowing. Wallowing is SO yesterday (all day yesterday, as a matter of fact) and I am now so very much over myself.

(Except, hello--a NEEDLE IN MY EYE!)

Anyway, (stop me if you've heard me say this a thousand times) Happy New Year!

Comments

MadMad said…
OWWWWWWW! Wallow away, dude!
STQ said…
Yikes - I'd be wallowin' too!! How much does THAT hurt? I hope they got you all hopped up on something good before they announced that plan!
Kathy Ireland said…
How many weeks grace do you get when saying Happy New Year? I know I've been saying it (said to a work associate yesterday I hadn't spoken to in awhile). Is it until the end of January? End of Q1 (March)?

Just wonderin'
Anonymous said…
Okay, the words "needle" and "eye" should NEVER be used in the same sentence EVER! OMG!!!!!! Wallow away.
hokgardner said…
If I had to have a shot in my eye, I'd still be under the covers in fetal position sobbing hysterically. So your day of wallowing seems perfectly reasonable to me.

My hubby is having shots in his neck today to deaden nerves. Fun times here!
Lynn said…
The only other place to put a needle is in the same area a baby comes out. And you are TOTALLY allowed to wallow!
Paisley said…
You haven't lived until you've had scar tissue scraped off your corneas!

Wallow away!
Unknown said…
oh jimminy crickets! do they hurt? just the thought is enough to make me feel sick.
Ei said…
Yeah um, remind me to not read the comments on these posts, M'kay?

Ouch.
Ann in NJ said…
Yow. Wallowing is ok - if you ever get to the point where you're ok with a needle in your eye, we're going to seriously worry about you.
Anonymous said…
I'm behind on the blog reading but still have to say - wow - another shot. It stinks. I hope it helps. What else can you say? Hang in there.