Quick FULF Update

Many longer posts in the works but I wanted to thank you all so much for your well wishes and to assure you that my foot is better. We had gone into New York City to the Ballet and I refused to wear my running shoes with the orthotics (vanity will be the death of me) so I inflamed my foot. Then I did a massive house cleaning and walked for exercise and my foot threw a tantrum.

I took the anti-inflammatory and I spent most of yesterday (because it's raining torrentially --endlessly, mind-numbingly, soul-sucking-ly) on the couch. Much better today.

Thank you all so much for your concern and the nice, nice notes. I was really touched and because of how great you all are, I managed not to sink into the deep black hole of despair. Y'all are just awesome.

Comments

Unknown said…
oh good, it was simply vanity not a relapse. completely understandable.

By the way, there has been a derth of puppy photos here lately.....