More Things to Ponder

One day this week, in my efforts to avoid eating leftover birthday cake from Jane's party, I ate a yogurt for breakfast. It was a fancy Greek yogurt. I was looking at the packaging when I noticed something. (Might have to click to enlarge.)


Really? Do you think that was really what they were trying to say? "0% authentic?" (Snort.)

So, then, the next morning, in my efforts to avoid eating leftover birthday cake from Jane's party, I ate a yogurt for breakfast. It was a fancy Greek yogurt. I was looking at the packaging when I noticed something. (Might have to click to enlarge.)

Really? Do you think that was really what they were trying to say? "0% Non-fat?" (Eye-rolling.)

(I have this whole post about things I'm taking away from the experience of having my beloved Coop in the hospital for a week but I can't tell if it's just too boring to post or not. You can be sure, however, that it will be 100% authentic and 100% fat free.)

Comments

Rhonda from Baddeck said…
Isn't that a double negative? If it's 0% non-fat, does it mean "100% fat?" But 0% authentic -- not so good. How did it taste?
Barb Matijevich said…
It was okay, considering it was not chocolate cake. I'd probably buy it again.
People in my Weight Watcher's group were raving about the Greek yogurt, so I went out and bought some. It was okay, but way more expensive. I'll probably stick with my on-sale Dannon.
joannamauselina said…
I think Greek yogurt is FAT - just like the weddings! And the post was was not boring at all. We always read aloud the directions on our imported Asian treats. That is sometimes a treat in itself.
Susan said…
It reminds of the time I was reading a menu at a Chinese restaurant and noticed Wanton Soup was available.
Miri said…
Copy editors and translators are needed everywhere. What if we just decided to start highlighting weird typos and see how many of the perps caught on to the errors of their ways?

Oh. I think Leno already does that.
Kathy Ireland said…
This would be a good blog name:

"My Big 0% Non-Fat Greek Yogurt"

LOL!!!
Susan said…
The fat was lost in translation?
Unknown said…
maybe its non fat because its made from the magical Greek cows that wander aimlessly dining on exotic cheese and olives.. who knows , now the scary part is how do you know when yogurt goes bad think about it ... till that answer comes 2 sugars 3 creamers and ill holla